My Cookie Bouquet

My next class for me was cookie blossom....We were suppose to do cookies with stick and decorate it as we wish....This was really interesting to do.

Finally we inserted this in clay pot as a bouquet.





































These are some of the cookies I decorated and then I was ready to take to to my class. As usual I was tensed abt how I am going to take these cookies carefully to my class. But I arranged them on a cookie sheet and wrapped it with a plastic wrap and took them successfully.



Then finally I went to class and assembled the cookies in a pot as a bouquet. Then decorated it with some colour papers and some candy bunnies.

6 comments:

  1. This is looking gorgeous. Love all the cookie model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sukanya,
    First time to ur blog. All your cakes are looking excellent. So good. Lovely looking cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ..
    Rekha:
    Thank u..

    Preethi:
    Welcome to my blog... Thank u

    ReplyDelete