My First Fondant Cake

While I was finishing my courses of class, I also joined for fondant and gum paste class...It was really a lot of fun.......... I enjoyed a lot making this gum paste Flowers...





They were looking great........ I made some Carnation flower and a box case for my cake and a lot of daises........

We did all these for 3 weeks and on the final week, we made a cake and covered it with rolled out fondant and then decorated it with the daisy I made.......... I named it as DAISY WORLD because it had a lot daisy Flowers in it.




Coincidentally the monthly blog event, Monthly mingle had the theme Big Birthday Bang...... I decided to contribute it for that event.

17 comments:

  1. Hi Sukanya,

    Wonderful and perfect clour combination too...Keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cake it looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful cake! Wonderful for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW....What a wonderful combination of color and your decoration is also unique.
    Mouth watering cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fondant cake. You have done a great job on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Freya and Paul welcome to my blog....Thank u for ur comments...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hay kajal welcome to my blog.....Thank u for ur comments...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pani Thuly welcome to my blog...Thank u for the comments...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's beautiful! First time visiting, and i'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hay shilpa welcome to my blog...Thank u so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sukanya this cake is looking wonderful. Perfect job. I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your cakes are so beautiful! The icing is so professional!Like your blog sukanya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cakes... m amazed to c the collection...

    ReplyDelete
  14. cakes are my favorite. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck….

    ReplyDelete